Ball Valves Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 12.82 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 16.75billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.4% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. New Growth Forecast Report on Global Ball Valves Market By Material (Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Alloy Based, Cryogenic, Others, (Brass, Bronze, Plastic)}, Valve Type(Trunnion Mounted ball valves, Floating Ball Valve, Rising Stem Ball Valve), Size (Up to 1”, 1” to 6”, 6” to 25”, 25” to 50”, 50” and Larger), Industry (Oil & Gas, Energy & Power, Chemicals, Water & Wastewater , Building & Construction, Pharmaceuticals, Agriculture, Metal & Mining, Paper & Pulp, Food & Beverages, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Get more info about “Global Ball Valves Market Report” by requesting Sample Copy HERE:@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ball-valves-market
Company Coverage of Ball Valves market (Sales Revenue, Price, Gross Margin, Main Products etc):
- Emerson Electric Co.(US),
- Flowserve Corporation (US),
- Schlumberger Ltd. (US),
- Crane Co. (US),
- IMI Plc. (Finland),
Kitz Corporation (Japan), Metso Corporation(Finland) Neway valve. (China). Emerson Electric Co (US) (US) ,Velan Inc.( Canada), The Weir Group PLC (UK), Burkert Fluid Control Systems (Germany), Curtiss-Wright Corporation (US), Alfa Laval (Sweden), Apollo Valves (US), Valvitalia S.P.A (Italy) , Swagelok Company (US), MRC Global Inc. (US), , Astech Valve Co. Ltd. (Taiwan), Cameron International Corporation(US), Dwyer Instruments Inc. (US), Flomatic Corporation (US), Forum Energy Technology (US) , among others
Analysis of the leading segments
The market is segmented on the basis of type, product, application, end user industry, raw materials. It becomes easy to understand the market through the segmentation.
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Alloy Based
By Valve Type
- Trunnion Mounted ball valves
- Floating Ball Valve
- Rising Stem Ball Valve
- Up to 1”
- 1” to 6”
- 6” to 25”
- 25” to 50”
- 50” and Larger
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
- Water & Wastewater
- Building & Construction
- Metal & Mining
- Paper & Pulp
- Food & Beverages
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
This report will enable both of the sides in market be an established firm or a relative new entrant. It helps the established firms to know about the moves which are being performed by their competitors and also helps the new entrants by educating them about the market situations and the industry trends. This report is quite fruitful in helping to understand the market definition and all the aspects of the market including the CAGR value and key profiles.
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-ball-valves-market
What are the major market growth drivers?
- High demand for modernized process plant is expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- There is increase in energy consumption due to industrialization, urbanization, and smart city initiatives this is driver for the market.
- Lack of standardization in certifications and policies robotics is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
Key Developments in the Market:
In December 2018, Emerson acquires Advanced Engineering Valves. Advanced Engineering Valves is a manufacturer of valve technology for LNG industry. By this acquisition Emerson has become biggest player in LNG industry.
In April 2017, Emerson Acquired Pentair Valves & Controls. By this acquisition Emerson growed globally in automation, chemical, power, refining, mining and oil and gas. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing solutions in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Global ball valves market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ball valves market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Complete report on Global Ball Valves Market Research Report 2019-2026 spread across 350 Pages, profiling Top companies and supports with tables and figures
What Managed Ball Valves Market Research Offers:
- Managed Ball Valves Industry gives assessments for the regional level analysis with Production, Sales, Consumption, Imports and Exports
- Managed Ball Valves industry provides manufacturers with basic information, product category, sales revenue, price, and gross margin (2019-2019)
- Managed Ball Valves market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Global Managed Ball Valves industry shares drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges, investment opportunities
- Strategic for the new entrants in Managed Ball Valves market
- Manufacturing process, suppliers, price, production and consumption analysis, mode of transport and cost analysis, industry chain analysis
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]