According to the report published by Fortune Business Insights™, The global aircraft seating market size is projected to reach USD 7.69 billion by the end of 2027. The presence of several large scale companies will have a massive impact on the growth of the overall market. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Aircraft Seating Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Aircraft Type (Commercial, Business Jets, and Regional Aircraft), By Class (Economy Class, Premium Economy Class, Business Class, and First Class), By Seat Type (9g Seats, 16g Seats), By Components (Structure, Foams, Actuators, Electrical Fittings, and Others), By End-use (OEM and Aftermarket), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027,” the market was worth USD 6.74 billion in 2019 and will exhibit a CAGR of 7.39% during the forecast period 2020-2027.
COVID-19 Scenario on Aircraft Seating Market:
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic led to the global lockdown and temporary closure of aircraft industries, thereby adversely affected the overall design, development, and production facilities.
- It further disrupted the whole supply chain, leading to difficulty in supply of raw materials and aircraft appliances. This, in turn, affected the market demand and reduced sales.
- Moreover, the number of domestic air passengers has been reaching to the pre-pandemic levels, particularly in developing countries such as China and Russia.
The report offers detailed segmentation of the global aircraft seating market based on aircraft type, component & materials, seating type, end user, and region.
Get Sample PDF Brochure with Impact of COVID19:
List of the Leading Companies Profiled in the Global Aircraft Seating Market are:
- Collins Aerospace (The U.S.)
- ACRO Aircraft Seating Ltd (The U.K.)
- Aviointeriors S.p.A. (Italy)
- Embraer Aero Seating Technologies (EAST) (The U.S.)
- Expliseat SAS (France)
- Geven S.p.a. (Italy)
- HAECO (China)
- Iacobucci HF Aerospace S.p.A. (Italy)
- JAMCO Corporation (Japan)
- Encore, A Boeing Company (The U.S.)
- Mirus Aircraft Seating Ltd (The U.K.)
- RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- STELIA Aerospace (France)
- Thompson Aero Seating Limited (The U.K.)
- Zim Flugsitz GMBH (Germany)
- Safran (France)
- Lufthansa Technik AG (Germany)
The global Aircraft Seating market covers the vision of competitor analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
The decrease in Number of International Flights during the Covid-19 Pandemic Proving Damaging for Manufacturers
The recent coronavirus outbreak has created a sense of panic across the world. Accounting to the rapid spread of the disease, governments in several countries across the world has implemented strict measures to curb the spread. The efforts taken to minimize the impact of the coronavirus have had a negative effect on several businesses across the world. The strict bans and restrictions on international as well as domestic flights have had a daunting impact on the manufacturers in this sector. Having said that, the efforts taken to ease lockdowns and lift travel bans will come as a welcoming step for businesses in this type of seating sector.
Safran Receives Order for France Airlines’ New Fleet; Company’s Latest Contract to Prove Influential for Growth
The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the overall market in recent years. Among all factors, the increasing number of company collaborations and contracts has had the highest impact on market growth. The presence of several large scale companies in this sector and the increasing number of private as well as government airlines across the world are influential to the growth of the overall aircraft seating market.
The massive investments in product innovations have proven beneficial for companies, with large scale companies looking to focus on newer variants instead of repetitive concepts. In December 2019, France-based Safran announced that it has received an order from France Airlines for the design and supply of new seating for new fleet. The company will be producing seats for the A350 fleet, a newly procured airline. Such company collaborations will have a huge impact on the growth of the overall market in the coming years.
North America Currently Dominates the Market; Rising Aviation Industry will Emerge in Favor of Market Growth
The report analyses the ongoing market trends across five major regions, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Among all regions, the market in North America currently dominates the market. The rise of the aviation industry will create a huge platform for companies in the aircraft seating sector.
The presence of several globally renowned companies based in North America will provide an impetus to the growth of the regional market. Additionally, the presence of several OEMs in this region will also emerge in favor of the growth of the aircraft seating market in North America. As of 2019, the market in North America was worth USD 2.56 billion, and this value is projected to rise at a considerable pace in the coming years.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
This Aircraft Seating Market Research/analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is Used for Aircraft Seating? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Aircraft Seating Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was the Global Market Status of the Aircraft Seating Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost, and PROFIT of Aircraft Seating Market?
- What Is the Current Market Status of the Aircraft Seating Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Aircraft Seating Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Aircraft Seating Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply, and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Aircraft Seating Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Aircraft Seating Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are the Market Dynamics of Aircraft Seating Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Aircraft Seating Industry?
Important Questions Answered in the Report:
- What will be the CAGR% in during the forecast year?
- What are the challenges or threats for new applicants?
- How growth rate will be affected by key regions?
- At what stage of development is the global Aircraft Seating market?
- What are the restrictive factors of the Aircraft Seating market?
September 2019 –Thompson Aero Seating Limited, a company based in the UK, announced that the company’s Vantage seats are selected by Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) for its new A321LR Business Class seats.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]